How to have a….
Allow us to take it from here.
We offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our family lawyers.
Here are 12 Tips to take note of :-
- Find an experienced divorce lawyer specialising in family law to help you strategize and map out a course of action.
- Familiarise yourself with the Singapore divorce process. Read more:
- Choose the appropriate Divorce Models. Read more:
- Do your homework and know what’s your bottom line.
- Be prepared to compromise.
- Have a financial budget.
- Keep an open-mind.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Be future-focused.
- Commit to co-parenting.
- Agree to go for counselling to learn how to co-parent after divorce.
- Try not to let emotions overwhelm you and consider engaging a Divorce Coach to take away the overwhelming feeling that comes with commencing or going through divorce proceedings.
“At GJC Law, we don’t just practice family law – we specialise in it. That’s how we have grown to become one of Singapore`s biggest matrimonial law teams”
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we offer a free 20-minute consultation with one of our lawyers, who will explain the divorce process and assess whether you meet the requirements to file for divorce in Singapore.
Call us on +65 6337 0469
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org