How to have a….
Allow us to take it from here.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our lawyers, who will explain the divorce process and assess whether you meet the requirements to file for divorce in Singapore.
Here are 12 Tips to take note of :-
- Find an experienced divorce lawyer specialising in family law to help you strategize and map out a course of action.
- Familiarise yourself with the Singapore divorce process. Read more:
- Choose the appropriate Divorce Models. Read more:
- Do your homework and know what’s your bottom line.
- Be prepared to compromise.
- Have a financial budget.
- Keep an open-mind.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Be future-focused.
- Commit to co-parenting.
- Agree to go for counselling to learn how to co-parent after divorce.
- Try not to let emotions overwhelm you and consider engaging a Divorce Coach to take away the overwhelming feeling that comes with commencing or going through divorce proceedings.