Whatever your situation, our family law practitioners are here to offer you sensitive, cost effective and expert advice.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we help and guide clients to understand the bigger picture by dispensing sound legal advice based on law, extensive years of experience and previous precedents.
As one of Singapore`s largest matrimonial law departments, our team of experienced divorce lawyers, trained mediators, collaborative lawyers and dispute resolution practitioners, are able to dedicate considerable resources to ensuring our clients achieve the best possible outcomes on their matters.
Our solicitors are supported by trained and experienced paralegal clerks who make sure that work is carried out efficiently in a timely manner.
Our Family Law team handles a high volume of local & expat clientele, with access to specialist advice all over the globe.
“It is important to find the right representation. All our clients are presented with efficient legal solutions, in a cost conscious and individualised manner which they deserve.”
When you engage our services, our divorce lawyers will;
- Work with you to formulate a divorce strategy that suits your needs and budget
- Present you with Alternative Dispute Resolution options, to save you time and money
- Discuss options on how to secure your assets, protect credit cards, joint accounts and minimize joint obligations
- Negotiate issues related to child & spousal maintenance and joint matrimonial assets
- Prepare temporary visitation orders and custody arrangements with respect to children
- Recommend particular health care professionals for high conflict issues involving child custody
- In case of trial, present you with all possible scenarios that may arise in the family court
Gloria James is a Singapore born lawyer of Sri Lankan heritage, bilingual in English and Mandarin with 24 years of legal experience in the field of Family Law. She is an advocate & solicitor, barrister, mediator and collaborative practice lawyer.
Our Team of Family Lawyers:
Gloria James is a Singapore born lawyer of Sri Lankan heritage, bilingual in English and Mandarin with 24 years of legal experience in the field of Family Law.
Yvonne Janet Schelkis-Sweeney has 20 years of experience as an Advocate and Solicitor as well as a Commissioner for Oaths in Singapore.
Chong Xin Yi (Liesel)
Liesel graduated from Singapore Management University in 2013 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2014.
Sandra graduated from the University of Southampton, United Kingdom in 2015 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2017.
Rebecca graduated from the University of Manchester, United Kingdom in 2014 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2017.
Sheryl Keith Sandhu
Keegan Lee Zhi Han
Siti Nurul Hajar