Whatever your situation, our family law practitioners are here to offer you sensitive, easy to understand, and cost-effective legal advice.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we help and guide clients to understand the bigger picture by dispensing sound legal advice based on law, extensive years of experience and previous precedents.
As one of Singapore`s largest matrimonial law departments, our team of experienced divorce lawyers, trained mediators, collaborative lawyers and dispute resolution practitioners, are able to dedicate considerable resources to ensuring our clients achieve the best possible outcomes on their matters.
“It is important to find the right representation. All our clients are presented with efficient legal solutions, in a cost conscious and individualised manner which they deserve.”
When you engage our services, our divorce lawyers will;
- Work with you to formulate a divorce strategy that suits your needs and budget
- Present you with Alternative Dispute Resolution options, to save you time and money
- Discuss options on how to secure your assets, protect credit cards, joint accounts and minimize joint obligations
- Negotiate issues related to child & spousal maintenance and joint matrimonial assets
- Prepare temporary visitation orders and custody arrangements with respect to children
- Recommend particular health care professionals for high conflict issues involving child custody
- In case of trial, present you with all possible scenarios that may arise in the family court
Gloria James is a Singapore born lawyer of Sri Lankan heritage, bilingual in English and Mandarin with 28 years of legal experience in the field of Family Law. She is an advocate & solicitor, barrister, mediator and collaborative practice lawyer.
Our Team of Family Lawyers:
Gloria James is a Singapore born lawyer of Sri Lankan heritage, bilingual in English and Mandarin with 28 years of legal experience in the field of Family Law.
Chong Xin Yi (Liesel)
Liesel graduated from Singapore Management University in 2013 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2014.
Sandra graduated from the University of Southampton, United Kingdom in 2015 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2017.
Sheryl Keith Sandhu
Nicole Thong Xiao Ying
Nicole graduated from the University of Leicester, UK in 2018 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2021.
Arika Gin Ong
Siti Nurul Hajar