This article is written in light of divorces in short…
Matrimonial Assets & Division
Matrimonial assets comprise of all assets acquired during the course of the marriage by one or both parties. They can sometimes include assets acquired before marriage if certain conditions are met, such as having been substantially improved during the marriage by one or both parties.
Disputes occur when deciding what should or should not be included in the marital pool of assets.
In our articles, we look at the issues concerning Financial and Non-Financial Contributions and common myths that have raised disputes when divorcing couples discuss their assets' division.
- factors influencing the division of assets
- financial and non-financial contributions in a marriage
- gifts in the Division of Matrimonial Assets
- division of assets in Single Income Marriages
- joint tenancy disputes
- interspousal gifts, and much more
Determining where you can file for divorce can be confusing….
Getting a divorce in Singapore can be extremely daunting. If…
How to have a…. Peaceful Divorce Fair settlement Cost-effective Child-focused…