Carefully considering your divorce options will give you a clearer understanding of financial considerations that lay ahead. Establishing the grounds for divorce with your spouse at an early stage will give you certainty on the divorce fees.
Allow us to take it from here.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our lawyers, who will explain the divorce process and assess whether you meet the requirements to file for divorce in Singapore.
What is the cost of an Uncontested Divorce?
When handled with the assistance of our divorce lawyers, an uncontested divorce is the fastest, least expensive and the least stressful way of handling a divorce.
This service is for couples who have mutually agreed on;
- The grounds for divorce
- The division of matrimonial assets including (HDB/Private property)
- Issues involving the care and control of children
- Any maintenance arrangements for wife/children
Fixed Fee Uncontested Divorce settlement packages:
- $888 (no property and no children)
- $1888 (with children, maintenance and HDB/Private Property)
If one party is difficult to work with or does not agree to the terms set out on the divorce papers, it will increase the costs for each of you in the legal process.
More Information on Divorce Packages
Benefits of Uncontested Divorce
- Parties are NOT required to attend court, save money, and preserve the privacy and dignity of the family as well by ending their marriage in an amicable manner.
- It is Private and Confidential
- It Lowers Costs and Expenses on both parties
- It is Quick (around 5 months)
More Information on Benefits of Uncontested Divorce