Divorce is one of the toughest decisions you can make in your life.
Below are some questions you should ask you should ask to yourself before getting a divorce:
1. Can the marriage be saved?
2. If yes, then see a Marriage counselor.
3. If no, should I end it now or wait?
4. To end it now, am I ready for a major change in my life and circumstances?
5. If yes, then there is no need to prolong the wait by entering into a Deed of Separation but to proceed straight with Divorce.
Allow us to take it from here.
We offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our family lawyers.