Divorce is one of the toughest decisions you can make in your life.
Below are some questions you should ask to yourself before getting a divorce:
- Can the marriage be saved?
- If yes, then see a Marriage counselor.
- If no, should I end it now or wait?
- To end it now, am I ready for a major change in my life and circumstances?
- If yes, then there is no need to prolong the wait by entering into a Deed of Separation but to proceed straight with Divorce.
If you need legal representation, kindly contact Gloria James-Civetta & Co, to get the legal advice you need.
Call us on +65 6337 0469
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org