Decision to Divorce – Questions You Should Ask Yourself
Divorce is one of the toughest decisions you can make in your life.
Below are some questions you should ask you should ask to yourself before getting a divorce:
1. Can the marriage be saved?
2. If yes, then see a Marriage counselor.
3. If no, should I end it now or wait?
4. To end it now, am I ready for a major change in my life and circumstances?
5. If yes, then there is no need to prolong the wait by entering into a Deed of Separation but to proceed straight with Divorce.