1. If you intend to proceed to divorce, you need to bring along a copy of the following documents:
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NRIC Copy / Passport
- CPF Statement under the public housing scheme.
2. You need to provide the following information:
- Your occupation, date of birth, address
- Your highest education qualification
- Your religion
- Your Spouse’s occupation
- Your Spouse’s highest education qualification
- Your Spouse’s religion
- Your spouse’s date of birth
- Your current address
- Your spouse’s current address
- Children’s names/date of birth/school names/school hours
Allow us to take it from here.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our lawyers, who will explain the divorce process and assess whether you meet the requirements to file for divorce in Singapore.
3. How your marriage broke down. You need to provide the pointers.
4. Your views on the Ancillary Issues; What is your claim in regards to the following?:
- a) Maintenance of wife and children
- b) Division of matrimonial property
- c) Division of other matrimonial assets.
- d) Custody, care and control of the children.