If you intend to proceed with the divorce proceedings, you need to bring along a copy of the following documents:
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NRIC Copy / Passport
- CPF Statement under the public housing scheme.
You need to provide the following information:
- Your occupation, date of birth, address
- Your highest education qualification
- Your religion
- Your Spouse’s occupation
- Your Spouse’s highest education qualification
- Your Spouse’s religion
- Your spouse’s date of birth
- Your current address
- Your spouse’s current address
- Children’s names/date of birth/school names/school hours
How your marriage broke down. You need to provide the pointers.
Your views on the Ancillary Issues; What is your claim in regards to the following?:
- Maintenance of wife and children
- Division of matrimonial property
- Division of other matrimonial assets.
- Custody, care and control of the children.