Our experienced divorce lawyers can help you to navigate this stage of your life more easily by providing you with cost-effective expert advice so that you can make informed decisions.
We will help you to see the larger picture, guide you through the divorce process and help minimise the impact that it will have on you and your family.
“Whatever your situation, our family law practitioners are here to offer you sensitive, cost effective and expert advice”
At the 30 minutes Free Consultation stage, our Divorce Lawyers will:
- Assess if you meet the conditions to file for divorce in Singapore.
- Help you understand which fact of divorce is suited for your case.
- Go through and help you understand the different stages of the divorce process through our customised divorce flow chart.
- Explain the general law applicable to ancillary matters about custody, access, maintenance, and division of assets.
- Help you explore your divorce options.
When you engage our services we will:
- Work with you to formulate a divorce strategy that suits your needs and budget.
- Present you with Alternative Dispute Resolution options, to save you time and money.
- Discuss options on how to secure your assets, protect credit cards, joint accounts and minimize joint obligations.
- Negotiate issues related to child & spousal maintenance and joint matrimonial assets.
- Prepare temporary visitation orders and custody arrangements with respect to children.
- Recommend particular health care professionals for high conflict issues involving child custody.
- In case of trial, present you with all possible scenarios that may arise in the family court.
Allow us to take it from here.
At Gloria James-Civetta & Co, we offer a free 30-minute consultation with one of our lawyers, who will explain the divorce process and assess whether you meet the requirements to file for divorce in Singapore.