"Always do the right thing even when nobody is watching because only then will you be able to sleep peacefully at night.’"
- Hong Quan
Hong Quan was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2013.
- Advocate and Solicitor (Singapore) 2013
- LL.B (High Merit), SMU, 2012
Hong Quan’s Family Law Experience:
Hong Quan ha five years of experience in contested matrimonial practice. He currently assists the firm’s Head Lawyer, Ms Gloria James-Civetta, in complex contested matrimonial matters for both local and expatriate clients, including a recent matter involving third party claims on matrimonial assets.
Hong Quan seeks to first understand his clients’ concerns and interests before advising them. He is aware that every client is unique and therefore dishes out individually-tailored advice to ensure that his clients meaningfully understand the consequences and implications of each step that they take and he always seek to achieve the desired outcome using the most cost-effective and least acrimonious approach. To this end, Hong Quan constantly reminds his clients not to lose sight of the end goal and big picture and recognise that when human emotions are involved, sometimes taking a small step backwards is a great leap forward.
Hong Quan has represented clients in the following matrimonial matters:
- Pre-Writ negotiations and Mediation;
- Contentious and non-contentious divorce proceedings;
- Interim Custody, Care and control;
- Division of matrimonial assets;
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Deed of Separation and Marital Agreements;
- Personal Protection Orders and Domestic Exclusion Orders;
- Variation of court orders (including consent orders)
- Enforcement of court orders (including committal proceedings)
“Quote Has not yet been provided. Your Quatation will go here, Please provide it ASAP.”